Aim: In this course, students will understand how to develop research projects with scientifically correct manner and the way of writing the Master Thesis.
- Understanding of social science frameworks for social scientific research
- Understand the various methods for conducting empirical research
- Consideration of trends and patterns in the use of various research methods
- Analysis and evaluation of important research terms, concepts and techniques
- Formulate informed views on the value of empirical research
- Assessment of the benefits of applied research
After the completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Development of analytical thinking skills of the student through comparison and contrast in the application of theories and concepts in social problems.
- Strengthen programming skills of the student through analysis, discussions, examinations and other requirements have been assigned.
- Use of historical perspective that helps the student to understand the evolutionary development over time.
- Understand the scientific method through research requirements and detailed case studies.
- Improving the skills of social behavior and understanding of human behavior through the examination of its impact on the legal and social systems on individuals.
- Increased student awareness of cultural and multicultural issues through the study of how social problems and social movements relating to and affecting minority groups.
- Preparation of a more advanced examination of criminal justice / homeland security.